Join my Groups!

To get blog posts and newsletters for Luna Alchemie and Melisse Aires, join:
https://groups.io/g/PureEscapism

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Yule Gift! Excerpt



Excerpt!

I sighed. “I have seen a slow-moving car, a smaller SUV, drive slow and even stop in front of our field several times. Well, four times. Kind of freaks me out. So I decided to put in some security cameras. I called a local guy. Mr. Oberon.”
“Spike?”
“Spike?” I repeated.
“He looks like Spike the vampire. He comes in for a drink on Friday nights. Good-looking but not friendly. Not a ladies’ man, that’s for sure. Sits at the bar, has two drinks and disappears before ten. He maintains our security systems and camera, though. As per Butch in the kitchen, he is some type of Fae. Butch is a faun and a cousin of Trail’s.” She took a sip of coffee. “Do you think the car is...you know, the person who fed you poison?”
I took a deep breath. “Well there is no proof anyone fed me anything. I could have picked it up from a doorknob or something. It could have been delayed for a few hours…. Or it could be one of your creepy stalkers.”
“Ugh,” Zele said. “Last night it was a frat boy from the University. Butch called his license plate in, hope he got busted for drunk driving. I don’t work again until Friday, thank the Fae gods, if they have ‘em.
I snorted. “Maybe there are books we could read to learn more about this Fae stuff.”
***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from Demon Rift

Here is an excerpt of my next paranormal release! “It was an accident. You didn't do anything wrong. He probably would have kil...