Join my Groups!

To get blog posts and newsletters for Luna Alchemie and Melisse Aires, join:
https://groups.io/g/PureEscapism

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pre-Order for October 8th Release!






Halloween Dream




Blurb

I'm one of identical triplets, but I didn't learn about that until my Aunt Aggie asked me to visit her. Or just flat out move to Montana.
I decided to move since I couldn't pay my rent. Aunt Aggie and Montana are lovely, though she does have some odd ideas. She believes the Fae are real, and we are of Fae blood!
It all seems pretty far-fetched to me!
Though it does seem a bit magical that both my sisters decide to move here, too.
And there is the guy with the beautiful eyes... Aunt Aggie wants us to do a family Halloween Ritual. I don't believe it will do anything, but Aunt Aggie is so sweet. She wants magic to bless us.
Short Halloween Romance, 13k. Paranormal/Portal Fantasy mashup!

Excerpt:

I swallowed hard. “I would like to move up there. LA is hard to afford, honestly. I am currently out of a job.” Might as well let her know what a loser I am.
“Oh, my dear! I will set up a bus ticket that you can pick up at the station. Day after tomorrow? Or do you have lots to pack up? Do you have enough money for meals until you get here?”
“I only have a couple of bags worth of belongings. My apartment is furnished, so I don't have to worry about that. The day after tomorrow would be fine. I have enough money to buy food.” Thirty bucks should do it.
 “Wonderful! I know it's a long bus journey. You should wear something warm like a heavy sweatshirt because it has been chilly in Beaudreau. Winter sets in early up here. Oh! You will be here for Halloween!”
 “You mentioned that I have sisters. I never knew that.”
“Yes, you do! There is a Lezabeth and a Jezebeth. You are triplets, you know, identical triplets. I'm one of identical triplets also, with your grandmother Hagatha and another great aunt, Althea. I am hoping Althea comes back. Hagatha died young, we can visit her grave. Triplets do run in our family.”
“Wow. I knew nothing about that. I guess my sisters aren't in LA County.”
“No, one of them is in San Francisco. I've contacted her but haven't heard back from her yet. That is Lezabeth. Jezebeth, I think she might be in Arizona or maybe Las Vegas.  I haven't reached her yet, either. I hired a private investigator, so I expect to have some results in the next couple of weeks.” 
“Nice. So I will check the bus station the day after tomorrow and there should be a ticket for me?”
“Yes, it will be a one-way ticket to Missoula, MT. I live west of Missoula, on the border of Montana and Idaho, so I will drive there and pick you up. Oh, I'm so excited you're coming!” 
“Me, too.” I was excited, instead of dreading my near future. Heck, I’ll eat a can of soup to celebrate. I only had two left. “I think this is going to be quite an adventure since I'm such a city girl.”

The old lady laughed. “Well, Beaudreau is an interesting little town.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Excerpt from Demon Rift

Here is an excerpt of my next paranormal release! “It was an accident. You didn't do anything wrong. He probably would have kil...